CPI offers an incentive to replace any single-pane or metal-frame double-pane windows with new windows that have a U-value of 0.30 or lower.
Requirements and Specifications
- This measure applies to retrofits only.
This measure is eligible in commercial buildings with the following characteristics:
- Project must be pre-approved by CPI;
- Electrically heated;
- A total floor area under 20,000 square feet; and
- Pre-existing windows that are single-pane, single-pane with storms, or double-paned metal-frame windows.
- Installation of replacement window assemblies that have a National Fenestration Rating Council-rated U-value of 0.30 or lower.
- Incentive Form and invoices must be submitted to CPI.
- Payment: $9 per square foot of window replaced.
Rebate amounts and program requirements are subject to change without notice. All homes or businesses are subject to inspection and usage data analyzed by participating in energy efficiency programs. Any rebates will be applied to past due amounts owed CPI before payment is issued.